Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Tired. Zzz...

I haven't been reaching home before 7.30pm for the past few days. Just pray that I GET to get home before 7.30pm for the remaining 3 weekdays. Lol.

Okay. I told myself not to go out during the weekends but because of some unforeseen circumstances, I have to get my lazy bum out of the house.

Met Eilin at Orchard then went shopping then to my god-mother's shop then go shop a while more then to the airport and finally home sweet home. Haha. I reached home closed to 10pm because the stupid bus just won't come. Then Monday was because I went for facial. Lol. Speaking of vanity. =P Yesterday was spent shopping for something. Zzz...

Now that I thought I need not stay out anymore, I might have to accompany Guiqi today. Lol. She had been totally pissed off by the M1 customer service officer yesterday. Haha.

Wan Xin said that I sounds and seems very happy everyday despite of work. Haha. I agree. I prefer to be overloaded then to sit there with nothing to do. =P

Today, I will be starting on bank recon again. Good thing is most of the stuffs are not ready and I need not do bank recon for 3 days straight. Lol. So I will be asking for other stuffs to do before I start to rot in my seat. =D

Okay, off I go. Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 3:07 PM |

0 Comments: