Saturday, November 18, 2006

Group photo of my paternal side cousins (some did not took with us). Sorry for the bad lighting. =D


My younger brother, cousin and me. Erm... I know they looked like 1 young couple but they aren't. I am trying to act cute behind them. Wahahaha.


My cousins and my younger brother again.


Lovely Hazel, I think she is my cousin not neice. Wahahaha. I come from a big family and I really have difficulties trying to make out who is who.


Her little sister, Hilda. Isn't she adorable?


The sea view from the room I stayed overnight in.


Another seaview.


The sky. So pretty.

The beach and the bbq pit. Hohoho.


The beach and the sea.


Jolly Shandy and pillows. Yum yum.

Me with my cousin, the birthday girl.


Holding her rocher bouquet. =D

I drank coke martini on Friday and Jolly Shandy on Saturday. I am getting hooked on to drinking alcoholic drinks. That's bad. Wahahaha. Too many things happened and I am just too lazy to update about it. Maybe next time. I am out of here. Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 11:08 PM |

0 Comments: