Saturday, October 21, 2006
Say hi to my new PIGLET. Haha. I don't have any soft toys on my bed for many years already. Now that PIGLET came along, I am so happy but my mum says no. She don't let me sleep with PIGLET till next year cos she don't wish to be washing PIGLET before new year. PIGLET, just bear with it for a few more months. =D



Its Baking Day today. Went to Eilin's house again to bake cookies. This is the pre-mixed cookies flour that we used. You just need to add butter and egg to it.



That's the dough after mixing it with butter and egg. Erm... no, that's not my hands. Haha. I am the photographer for today. Haha.





The cookies fresh from the oven.



My final products for the day.



Baking Day turns out not as successful as the previous. The cookies are a little bit salty. Think we put too much butter already. But still it tastes good but no longer like Famous Amos. Now its Kelly Famous Cookies. =D

Had a chit chat session with Eilin while waiting for the cookies to be baked. Recall my relationship with HIM (the HIM about a year back if you guys still remember). Thinking back about it actually brought a smile to my face.

I have many sweet memories about our relationship and he is really sweet to me though our relationship is full of quarrels. After the break up, we haven't been keeping in touch with each other for a year plus already. The pain is too much for me and perhaps him as well. What I went through at that time is too much for me to handle then. Now that I am older, I can laughed about it and just forget but there is no way that we will be back together. The feelings are no longer there. The moment he decided to leave at the toughest time of my life, I knew that we will never be like before anymore.

Thinking back, he is actually a pretty good bf at that time. =)

BUT, the past is the past. What is most important now is the future. All I think about now is my future.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 6:59 AM |

0 Comments: