Thursday, October 19, 2006
Oh no!!! Where is my leave application form? Where is the one that Aldine (my supervisor) signed for me for my half day leave on the 26th? Oh god. Just where did I place it? Did I accidentally place it on her table? Why do I have such bad memory? Guess I will just have to get her to help me to sign again. Better keep all my leave application forms properly this time round. ARGH!!!

I am getting a little fed up with my company email. Leanne and MWH had been emailing each other at work as that is our only(not for MWH) source of communication with the 'outside world'. I don't know what happened but everytime when I realized that I haven't receive email from Leanne for maybe 1 hour, it is due to some slow system error and I will receive it like probably 1 to 2 hours later. Now it is getting a little worse cos an email sent at about 2+pm today is still not received at 5.30pm when I knocked off. ARGH!!!~

Okay. I am thankful that tomorrow is a Friday already and the day after tomorrow is a public holiday. BUT what different does it makes when a public holiday falls on a Saturday? Why not on a Sunday then I can have Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off? Haiz.

Okay. Today I touched a little on finance. I was looking at Letter of Guarantee for about 5 hours today. Now I know what is written in it and how the renew ones are written as well. Now I am an expert in Letter of Guarantee. Hohoho. =P

My cousin just told me that his mum 'chiong' My Lovely Sam Soon. Haha. Well, what can I say? When Queen of Dramas recommend a show, it is definitely worth your time watching okay. Haha. Told him to take his time to watch the DVDs before returning back to me. Haha. Princess Hours is still passing around out there. My Princess Hours DVDs, when are you coming back to me? It rhymes. Haha.

Okay, enough of my whining and rubbish. Logging off. Tata.
posted by Kelly.Kel at 5:35 AM |

0 Comments: